Looking for an open and flexible mobile data collection platform?
Register for the TerraGo Edge training workshop hosted by TerraGo's valued reseller partner, RazorTek, at the upcoming Texas GIS forum to learn how to set up a cost effective field data collection workflow by using a flexible, open mobile data platform from TerraGo.
Students will learn how to:
* Set up a mobile data collection project within TerraGo Edge.
* Design and customize smart forms for any project.
* Configure base maps for online and offline access.
* Pair a CM level GPS antenna with no post processing requirement.
* Collect field data and sync with a GIS system or other database system of record.
RazorTek has become a reseller for TerraGo products
* TerraGo Publisher for ArcGIS
TerraGo Warranty and Return Policies
There’s a 30 day refund on new license purchases.
For all licenses other than Trial Licenses, TerraGo warrants that for a period of sixty (60) days from the commencement date of the License Term or the initial Subscription Term, as applicable (the “Warranty Period”),
Please contact the Germantown office 901-922-5448 or email email@example.com
for instructions to receive a refund on any software orders.
For additional information, Contact Us